FREE LiveStream here: /livestream.
Use the Credit Card form below to register and pay if you wish to attend in person.
If you wish to pay by check, email your request for reservations to 'email@example.com,' to arrange payment.
Register for Our NEW Event on Mon, June 14, 2021!
"Defending America: The Present Threats to Freedom"
Monday, June 14, 2021
6:00 p.m. ~ Free Refreshments (Seating at Tables)
6:30-8:30 p.m. Main Program
Windham Vet Center: 35 Veterans Memorial Dr, Windham
Tickets: $10 with Pre-Register. $15 at the door.
Our maximum attendees are set at 90 people, based on Covid limits set at the end of May.
Carroll Conley: 35 min + Q&A / Dana Cheng: 35 min + Q&A / Dr. Kouzounas: 10 min / Peter Brown: 20 min
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Carroll Conley, Executive Director, Christian Civic League of Maine, Speaking on: “Religious Freedom and America’s Founding Principles”
- Dr. Dana Cheng: China Expert, Senior Editor of China News Department, The Epoch Times, Live from New York City, Speaking on: “How the CCP Seeks to Subvert the US”
- Special Report by: Dr. Demi Kouzounas, Chair, Maine GOP, Past President of the Maine Dental Association, United States Army Veteran
- Peter Falkenberg Brown, Chairman, Gray Republican Committee, Conservative Writer & Author, Speaking on: “In Defense of Love and Freedom”
Since the January 20th inauguration of Biden & Harris, freedom-loving Americans, both conservative and liberal, have become aware that America’s liberties are under severe and imminent threat. These are just some of those threats:
- Free Speech Restrictions
- Infringement of 2nd Amendment
- The Cancel Culture & Big Tech
- Racist “Wokeness” in Schools
- Divisive Identity Politics
- Violent BLM & Antifa Riots
- Media Attacks on Conservatives
- Totalitarian Lockdowns
- Small Businesses Destroyed
- Religious Worship Restricted
- Appeasement of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party)
- Open Borders . . . and more!
=> Click on the image below to see a larger version.