~ Issues of concern to the Gray Republican Committee. Note that this is not a complete list.
- Reduce property taxes. No one taxed out of their home.
- Encourage progress in Gray, balanced with careful spending.
- Repeal the State Income Tax. Encourage economic growth; more jobs; Maine more friendly to business.
- Continue welfare reform: eliminate fraud. Encourage those who can to work for a living.
- Oppose Medicaid expansion. Save Medicaid for those who need it—the elderly and the disabled.
- Balance the Federal Budget. No more raising the Debt Ceiling.
- Reduce the National Debt. Secure the future for our children, our grandchildre, and their children, etc.
- Reduce the size and jurisdiction of the Federal government. Term limits for Congress and the Supreme Court; return power to the States.
Register for Our NEW Event on Mon, June 14, 2021!
The Present Threat to Freedom"
(A FREE Livestream is also available, if you cannot attend in person.)
Can you donate to help Defend America's Freedoms?
Register for Our NEW Event on Tue, Oct 6, 2020!
"Are American Freedoms One Election Away from Extinction?"
OUR EVENT IS NOW FULL, BUT ... YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO ON October 18TH!
Many 2020 Candidates are calling for open borders. This informative
program will demonstrate why those policies would harm America—and Maine.
A special vote called by the town of Gray on a Budget issue that they're trying to shove through without anyone noticing.
A Republican in Gray recently told me that she and her husband have been Gray residents for twenty years, but had NO IDEA that a "Gray Republican Committee" existed. Well... we have to fix that!
We've been searching for cost-effective ways to let the 1,900+ Republican voters in Gray know that we exist and then inspire them to work with us to save America and Freedom.
Gov. Janet Mills of Maine needs to dial back the abnormal fear of COVID-19. A MUCH bigger problem is the collapse of the Maine economy if she continues her Draconian Shutdown. The op/ed below is from Republican State Senator Rich Cebra.
On April 16, legislative Republicans submitted a letter to the Governor voicing their own concerns along with questions from their constituents. The original intent was to allow the Governor to respond, rather than communicate through press releases.
News organizations have subsequently obtained the letter with plans to report on it. Therefore, we are making it available, unfiltered, for the public to see.
The shutdown seems to have saved many lives, which is a good thing, but as many people have said, we don't want the cure to be worse than the disease. Here's hoping that Gov. Mills will ease things open, in a common sense fashion: both businesses and recreational venues. People need to be able to sit in the sun and look at the ocean, in my opinion. It heals the soul and helps the body.