>>> We'll be posting links to videos of the event soon.
"Defending America: The Present Threats to Freedom"
Monday, June 14, 2021 ~ 6:30-8:30 p.m. Main Program
Windham Vet Center: 35 Veterans Memorial Dr, Windham
Carroll Conley: 35 min + Q&A / Dana Cheng: 35 min + Q&A / Dr. Kouzounas: 10 min / Peter Brown: 20 min
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Carroll Conley, Executive Director, Christian Civic League of Maine, Speaking on: “Religious Freedom and America’s Founding Principles”
- Dr. Dana Cheng: China Expert, Senior Editor of China News Department, The Epoch Times, Live from New York City, Speaking on: “How the CCP Seeks to Subvert the US”
- Special Report by: Dr. Demi Kouzounas, Chair, Maine GOP, Past President of the Maine Dental Association, United States Army Veteran
- Peter Falkenberg Brown, Chairman, Gray Republican Committee, Conservative Writer & Author, Speaking on: “In Defense of Love and Freedom”
Since the January 20th inauguration of Biden & Harris, freedom-loving Americans, both conservative and liberal, have become aware that America’s liberties are under severe and imminent threat. These are just some of those threats:
- Free Speech Restrictions
- Infringement of 2nd Amendment
- The Cancel Culture & Big Tech
- Racist “Wokeness” in Schools
- Divisive Identity Politics
- Violent BLM & Antifa Riots
- Media Attacks on Conservatives
- Totalitarian Lockdowns
- Small Businesses Destroyed
- Religious Worship Restricted
- Appeasement of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party)
- Open Borders . . . and more!
=> Click on the image below to see a larger version.
RESCHEDULED!! NEW DATE
The Gray Republican Committee is pleased to announce a public meeting on the topic of SCHOOL CHOICE FOR MAINE CHILDREN on Tuesday, March 14th, at Toddy Brook Café (925 Sligo Road) in North Yarmouth. There will be time for socialization beginning at 6:30; the program will start at 7:00.
Our featured Speaker, State Representative LAUREL LIBBY of Auburn, will speak on a bill she sponsored, LR 835, "An Act to Advance Educational Opportunities for all students." At least four states have adopted school choice programs, and many others have either enacted some school choice provisions or are considering similar legislation.
The Café will offer a variety of items from their regular menu. There is no admission charge.
FMI please contact:
Laurel Libby WILL DISCUSS HER NEW SCHOOL CHOICE BILL
GRAY, Maine - On Saturday morning, September 24, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., the Gray Town Republican Committee officially opened a temporary headquarters at 13 Main Street, #6, in the small shopping plaza across from Cumberland Farms. The office will be open until just after November 8, 2022, Election Day.
A special vote called by the town of Gray on a Budget issue that they're trying to shove through without anyone noticing.
A Republican in Gray recently told me that she and her husband have been Gray residents for twenty years, but had NO IDEA that a "Gray Republican Committee" existed. Well... we have to fix that!
We've been searching for cost-effective ways to let the 1,900+ Republican voters in Gray know that we exist and then inspire them to work with us to save America and Freedom.
Gov. Janet Mills of Maine needs to dial back the abnormal fear of COVID-19. A MUCH bigger problem is the collapse of the Maine economy if she continues her Draconian Shutdown. The op/ed below is from Republican State Senator Rich Cebra.
On April 16, legislative Republicans submitted a letter to the Governor voicing their own concerns along with questions from their constituents. The original intent was to allow the Governor to respond, rather than communicate through press releases.
News organizations have subsequently obtained the letter with plans to report on it. Therefore, we are making it available, unfiltered, for the public to see.