>>> We'll be posting links to videos of the event soon.
"Defending America: The Present Threats to Freedom"
Monday, June 14, 2021 ~ 6:30-8:30 p.m. Main Program
Windham Vet Center: 35 Veterans Memorial Dr, Windham
Carroll Conley: 35 min + Q&A / Dana Cheng: 35 min + Q&A / Dr. Kouzounas: 10 min / Peter Brown: 20 min
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Carroll Conley, Executive Director, Christian Civic League of Maine, Speaking on: “Religious Freedom and America’s Founding Principles”
- Dr. Dana Cheng: China Expert, Senior Editor of China News Department, The Epoch Times, Live from New York City, Speaking on: “How the CCP Seeks to Subvert the US”
- Special Report by: Dr. Demi Kouzounas, Chair, Maine GOP, Past President of the Maine Dental Association, United States Army Veteran
- Peter Falkenberg Brown, Chairman, Gray Republican Committee, Conservative Writer & Author, Speaking on: “In Defense of Love and Freedom”
Since the January 20th inauguration of Biden & Harris, freedom-loving Americans, both conservative and liberal, have become aware that America’s liberties are under severe and imminent threat. These are just some of those threats:
- Free Speech Restrictions
- Infringement of 2nd Amendment
- The Cancel Culture & Big Tech
- Racist “Wokeness” in Schools
- Divisive Identity Politics
- Violent BLM & Antifa Riots
- Media Attacks on Conservatives
- Totalitarian Lockdowns
- Small Businesses Destroyed
- Religious Worship Restricted
- Appeasement of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party)
- Open Borders . . . and more!
=> Click on the image below to see a larger version.