>>> We'll be posting links to videos of the event soon.
"Defending America: The Present Threats to Freedom"
Monday, June 14, 2021 ~ 6:30-8:30 p.m. Main Program
Windham Vet Center: 35 Veterans Memorial Dr, Windham
Carroll Conley: 35 min + Q&A / Dana Cheng: 35 min + Q&A / Dr. Kouzounas: 10 min / Peter Brown: 20 min
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Carroll Conley, Executive Director, Christian Civic League of Maine, Speaking on: “Religious Freedom and America’s Founding Principles”
- Dr. Dana Cheng: China Expert, Senior Editor of China News Department, The Epoch Times, Live from New York City, Speaking on: “How the CCP Seeks to Subvert the US”
- Special Report by: Dr. Demi Kouzounas, Chair, Maine GOP, Past President of the Maine Dental Association, United States Army Veteran
- Peter Falkenberg Brown, Chairman, Gray Republican Committee, Conservative Writer & Author, Speaking on: “In Defense of Love and Freedom”
Since the January 20th inauguration of Biden & Harris, freedom-loving Americans, both conservative and liberal, have become aware that America’s liberties are under severe and imminent threat. These are just some of those threats:
- Free Speech Restrictions
- Infringement of 2nd Amendment
- The Cancel Culture & Big Tech
- Racist “Wokeness” in Schools
- Divisive Identity Politics
- Violent BLM & Antifa Riots
- Media Attacks on Conservatives
- Totalitarian Lockdowns
- Small Businesses Destroyed
- Religious Worship Restricted
- Appeasement of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party)
- Open Borders . . . and more!
=> Click on the image below to see a larger version.
The featured speaker will be SHAWN McBREAIRTY: He is the Director of Special Projects for the Maine First Project, and has personal experience with the hard-left’s goals to indoctrinate school children. In 2020, his opposition to CRT in Greely High School brought him national attention. He now works to inform parents about Leftist indoctrination in public schools.
The Gray Republicans are hosting a new program about election integrity, titled “Will Your Vote Count in November? Will the Next Election Be Stolen?”
The event will be on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Bible Believing Baptist Church at 92 Center Road in Gray.
Tickets are $5 at the door. Refreshments will be served.
Directions: From Center Road going south, take a right on Rustic Road and park behind the church. Enter through the back door.
All Republicans in Gray are invited to participate in this event. After the Caucus business is finished, we will hear from some of our candidates.
Do you want America’s children to be indoctrinated by the Hard Left through “Social Emotional Learning,” Critical Race Theory, and Gender Confusion?
A special vote called by the town of Gray on a Budget issue that they're trying to shove through without anyone noticing.
A Republican in Gray recently told me that she and her husband have been Gray residents for twenty years, but had NO IDEA that a "Gray Republican Committee" existed. Well... we have to fix that!
We've been searching for cost-effective ways to let the 1,900+ Republican voters in Gray know that we exist and then inspire them to work with us to save America and Freedom.
Gov. Janet Mills of Maine needs to dial back the abnormal fear of COVID-19. A MUCH bigger problem is the collapse of the Maine economy if she continues her Draconian Shutdown. The op/ed below is from Republican State Senator Rich Cebra.
On April 16, legislative Republicans submitted a letter to the Governor voicing their own concerns along with questions from their constituents. The original intent was to allow the Governor to respond, rather than communicate through press releases.
News organizations have subsequently obtained the letter with plans to report on it. Therefore, we are making it available, unfiltered, for the public to see.
The shutdown seems to have saved many lives, which is a good thing, but as many people have said, we don't want the cure to be worse than the disease. Here's hoping that Gov. Mills will ease things open, in a common sense fashion: both businesses and recreational venues. People need to be able to sit in the sun and look at the ocean, in my opinion. It heals the soul and helps the body.